- If you are sick with cold or flu-like symptoms you MUST self-isolate for 14 days
- International travelers (or those who have had contact with COVID-19) MUST self -isolate for 14 days. EVEN IF YOU SHOW NO SYMPTOMS.
- Stay at home as much as possible - except for essential workers or to get important supplies. Those not in self-issolation can go outside for excercise but respect social distancing.
- Social Distancing - If you must go out, keep your distance (2 metres or 6 feet) from others.
- Wash your hands (and phone) regulary - avoid touching your face after touching public surfaces.
- Be kind and supportive of your family and community.
We'll get though this together. Stay healthy and don't forget to reach out if you need assistance.